Makes 4 Servings
Amount per serving
- 500g Frabelle’s Tuna Cubes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 medium white onion
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tbsp kikoman low sodium
- 4pc calamansi or 1 tbsp calamansi juice / lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- Coat each tuna cube in cornstarch, just light enough so that it will not break when being seared.
- On a deep pan, add in the olive oil and once hot search the tuna. Sear each side for 1-2 minutes or until brown.
Best to use a pan that could fit all the tuna cubes.
- On a separate bowl, mix the kikoman low sodium soy sauce, water, salt, pepper and squeeze the calamansi.
- Add in the sauce in the pan. Mix until everything is coated. Cover for about 3-6min in low-medium heat.
- Slice the onion as rings, turn off the hear on the pan and put it on top of the tuna before serving. Enjoy!
I liked the onions a little bit cooked so I mixed it with the tuna and the sauce