One of my favorite dishes! healthy! tasty! and most of all easy to cook!
Creamy Spinach Sauce
80g cream cheese
100g grated parmesan
10g minced garlic
180ml full cream milk
500g salmon fillet
10g unsalted butter
1/4 tsp pepper
2 tbsp olive oil
100g diced tomato
100g diced yellow bellpepper
- Rub the salmon with pepper and olive oil
- Pan toast the tomato in thyme then add in the yellow bell pepper, cook until the aroma comes out. Set aside.
- Sauté the garlic in butter until slightly golden brown. Set aside half of it for the sauce
- Add in the salmon, add 2-4 tbsp of water and cover the pan, cook each side for about 6 min or until it turned brown. Set aside.
- Remove the overcooked garlic, then add the milk, cream cheese, remaining garlic and parmesan. Continuously mix in low heat until cheese is melted.
- Turn off the heat, mix in the red and green spinach.
- Serve the salmon topped with creamy spinach sauce and tomato bellpepper on the side. Drizzle everything with lemon.