Creamy Spinach Sauce
80g cream cheese
100g grated parmesan
10g minced garlic
180ml full cream milk
500g salmon fillet
10g unsalted butter
1/4 tsp pepper
2 tbsp olive oil
100g diced tomato
100g diced yellow bellpepper
- Rub the salmon with pepper and olive oil
- Pan toast the tomato in thyme then add in the yellow bell pepper, cook until the aroma comes out. Set aside.
- Sauté the garlic in butter until slightly golden brown. Set aside half of it for the sauce
- Add in the salmon, add 2-4 tbsp of water and cover the pan, cook each side for about 6 min or until it turned brown. Set aside.
- Remove the overcooked garlic, then add the milk, cream cheese, remaining garlic and parmesan. Continuously mix in low heat until cheese is melted.
- Turn off the heat, mix in the red and green spinach.
- Serve the salmon topped with creamy spinach sauce and tomato bellpepper on the side. Drizzle everything with lemon.