2g Carbs 8g Fat 52g Protein
409mg Sodium 0g Sugar
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 tbsp kikoman less sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp cajun powder
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp rosemary
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- 1 cube butter (for coating the grill)
- Brine the chicken breast for at least an hour.
- Prepare the rub by mixing the kikoman less sodium soy sauce, cajun powder, thyme, rosemary, ground pepper and melted butter.
- Coat the stove top grill with butter to prevent the chicken from sticking.
- Grill the chicken breast, skin side down for 3 to 5 minutes. Flip it and grill for another 3 to 5 minutes.
You can optionally cover the grill to make the chicken breast juicer and more tender