Enjoy a healthy twist on Garlic Soy Chicken Breast, a nutritious recipe featuring lean chicken in a low-sodium garlic soy glaze, ideal for a wholesome, flavorful meal.
Makes 4 Servings
Amount per serving
- 600g Chicken Breast
- 2 pcs Bay Leaf
- 25g ginger
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp whole black pepper
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp Kikoman low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp garlic granules
- 30g unsalted butter
- Boil it with the chicken breast, peeled garlic, peeled ginger, bay leaf, whole black pepper, salt, and Kikoman low sodium soy sauce for about 30min
- Set aside the chicken breast and let it cool for about 5min. Do not throw the water.
- On a separate pan, melt the butter and sear the chicken breast skin side for about 1-2min.
- Add in the garlic granules and coconut aminos. Sear for about 30sec each side or until the chicken forms a golden brown crust. Set aside
- In the same pan, add about 1/2 cup of the water from the boiled chicken. Simmer until it is reduced into a sauce.
- Serve the chicken on a plate, drizzled with the sauce