17.2g Carbs 21.7g Fat 31.2g Protein
254.2mg Sodium 6.2g Sugar
- 1Kg Whole Chicken
- 500g Shiitake Mushrooms
- 1 medium Carrots
- 1 medium Red Bell Pepper
- 1 head medium cauliflower
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp vegetarian oyster sauce
- Boil the chicken then set aside half a cup of the water
- Slice the carrots, red bell peppers and cauliflower, then sauté it until fragrant or has some browning in it.
- Add in the shiitake mushrooms and oyster sauce, mix it until all are coated well
- Add back the chicken in, mix it then add the half cup of chicken broth on step 1.
- Cover and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes or until water dissolved
- Serve with any vegetable side dish or Ampalaya (Bitter Gourd) with Egg