Sisig is usually a Filipino dish served when drinking with friends and family, but if you're trying to stay fit and healthyfied Tofu Sisig is a great alternative!
- 30g garlic
- 45g red onion
- 30g red bellpepper
- 550g firm tofu
- 50g onion leeks
- 15g green chilli
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 large egg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
1. Dice the bellpepper, mince the garlic and red onion, slice the jalapeño and onion leeks.
2. Slice the tofu into 1 inch thick, coat the pan with oil, add in the tofu then cook it with water. Set aside once all sides becomes brown.
4. Sautee the garlic and bellpepper at the same time, once the garlic turns slightly brown add in the red onion.
5. Once the red onion becomes tender add in the tofu, mix it well then coat everything with coconut aminos.
6. Turn off the heat, mix in the green chilli and onion leeks.
7. Serve in 3 bowls each topped with poached egg