Thinly sliced beef strips sautéed in garlic and naturally sweetened by onion and bellpepper.
- 300g beef sukiyaki cut
- 140g red onion (about 1 medium size)
- 26g garlic (about 1 small size)
- 108g red bellpepper (about 1 medium size)
- 1 tsp marjoram
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Slice the onion, mince the garlic and red bellpepper
- On a non stick pan, toast the red onion until brown.
- Add in the beef, cook until one side turns slightly brown.
- Add the the garlic and cook until beef turns brown.
- Turn off the heat and mix in the bellpepper. Season with salt, pepper, marjoram and oregano
- Serve with vegetable side dish
Makes 3 servings
Macros per serving: 206 kcal
Carbs 8g Fat 8g Protein 24g
Sodium 85mg Sugar 3g
Macros are estimates only*